15 November, 2011


A bit of house cleaning news today. 
I've rearranged the site a bit. 

Also!.....

. . . . . . . . .

"MIDWEST"


Stephen and I spent a great deal of time in Stokes Croft, Bristol this time last year whilst Stephen was on tour/performing/teaching in the UK. Our flat was in Stokes Croft and lucky for us, HERE Gallery was right around the corner.... such a great little bookshop/art gallery/neighborhood spot.


Painting of my camera

above:  "painting of my camera"  by Aaron Sewards for Tom Cops new book "MIDWEST".


More to the point, a great friend of a friend, Tom Cops has a lovely show up at HERE this month featuring portrait and landscape photographs he took on his My Two Toms' 2010 American tour with Charlie Parr.


"MIDWEST"

There are actually only a few more days to catch the show, but Tom's book from the show, MIDWEST is on sale if you're interested. It all looks so wonderful. Wish we could be there to see it! If you're in Bristol, I'd pop in if you can.

. . . . . . . .

I picked up My Two Toms most recent LP from the shop last year. Our pal Joff has a bit of artwork on this one. It's really great.

. . . . . . . . .


The kind people at "It's Nice That" posted an interview with Tom over here.


. . . . . . . . .


No comments: